Welcome to the application platform for Skolar Award science competition.
The application period will open on 25.8.2017 and close on 1.10.2017 at 12:00 (GMT +03:00 Finland, Europe).
You can find the application criteria here.
Note that you can apply with only one application. The application with the latest time stamp will be reviewed. After signing up, create your application from “My Applications” – “Create new application”. You can always save your application and continue later.
The information required in the application:
- Basic contact details
- The names of the possible research team members (optional)
- Title of your idea
1. Summary – briefly describe your idea. Be clear and concise. The summary will be utilized in the competition’s communication. (1500 characters including spaces)
2. Why is your research important right now? (1500 characters)
3. What big problem is your research related to? (500 characters)
4. What is novel and unique about your research proposal? (500 characters)
5. How are you going to put your idea into practice? (500 characters)
6. Whose help do you need in order for your idea to succeed? (500 characters)
Note that the character limits include spaces.
You should include only one CV in PDF format as an attachment. Please copy the required Academic CV format here. If you are proposing your idea with a team, only the team leader’s CV and contact information should be attached. Potential other members of the research team can be registered in the “possible other members of the research team” section.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with your application!